Official Nintendo Magazine

Log in to access exclusive Nintendo content, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join for free

My Wii Remote has stop connecting. *HELP!!! CLICK HERE!*

Chat about Nintendo's home consoles in here. Now includes WiiWare and Virtual Console chat

My Wii Remote has stop connecting. *HELP!!! CLICK HERE!*

Postby Tommson » 27 May 2008, 11:25

z0Mgz!! :shock:

Right, last night, playing heatseeker, i was pwnin the noobz. But then it froze, and might a sort've load beep sound, and i had to switch it off at the mains.

And this morning, i woke up and went on the Wii internet, and played Super Mario Bros 3 for a bit and it worked fine.

Then i plugged in the nunchuck and went to play Heatseeker, however when i clicked start on heatseeker, you know the remote disconnects for abit, i think, well it wouldn't reconnect.

And now, it wont reconnect at all, and either will my other wii remote (which is useless sine the black tip glass stuff has been smashed).

I tried syncing, but it didn't work... i'm not sure if i synced right though.

Suggestions!? :shock:
PSN ID - ShinyNosepass
Tommson

Postby User removed » 27 May 2008, 11:32

Try clicking 1 and two if you have another remote go to the home menu click on options and click reconnect then hit 1 and 2 on the other remote.
User removed

Postby KillbotB » 27 May 2008, 11:34

Do the batteries have enough power?
If so then it might just be that it's broken.
You should also try another game that uses a disc to see if it works. Also try the help section of the forum
KillbotB

Postby Tommson » 27 May 2008, 11:40

The batteries are rechargables, and they were full last night. And i tried the other Wii remote (with same batteries) and it still didnt work.

Also, i can't check the home menu without a Wii remote. :lol: Same with the games, i can insert the disc but still nothing.

And pressing 1/2 doesn't do anything.

I think it'll fix itself in time... i hope, and yeah i'll go check the help section. :wink:
PSN ID - ShinyNosepass
Tommson

Postby vamperik » 27 May 2008, 11:40

is there another Wii in the house ( I live in a student house and we have two wii's) it may be connecting to the other?

Unplug the wii from the power and leave it for 30 mins or so then try again.
vamperik

Postby Tommson » 27 May 2008, 11:41

vamperik wrote:is there another Wii in the house ( I live in a student house and we have two wii's) it may be connecting to the other?

Unplug the wii from the power and leave it for 30 mins or so then try again.

Nope. Unless they have one next door.

And i'll do that. :o Thanks :wink: :wink:
PSN ID - ShinyNosepass
Tommson

Postby User removed » 27 May 2008, 13:03

RE sink ?
User removed

Postby superscott » 27 May 2008, 13:20

Press "Power"

Open SD Card Slot

Remove battery case on Remote.

Press the two red sync buttons AT THE SAME TIME